Dev-Host - recommended
Again this ROM is close to stock, with some modifications :-)
- From latest 4.2.1 ROM and kernel supplied by my|phone
- Prerooted, with unsecure kernel and SuperSU
- Support for init.d
- build.prop tweaks
- Nova Launcher
- Deleted bloatware
- Installs to External SD by default (modified vold.fstab) - microSD is now Phone Storage
- Xperia JB bootanimation.zip
- 950iosettings + 875mntsettings + 925vmsettings init.d scripts from Franco's Dev Team
- PureAudio Engine 1.0 by Jeeko
- Mobile Bravia Engine 2
- Must have CWM/TWRP installed
- Save ROM in main folder of your microSD card
- Reboot to CWM (hold vol up + vol down buttons while turning on)
- Backup your old ROM via CWM in case anything goes wrong or you don't like it
- Format /system through the "mounts and storage" choice
- Select "wipe data/factory reset"
- Select "wipe cache partition"
- Select "install zip from sdcard"
- Choose the ROM and install
- No more launcher redraws so far - combination of the new launcher and the init.d scripts
- Noticeably clearer and louder sound output through headphones, equalizer works properly, in-call volume improvements too
- More free RAM than the first version (550-680MB use compared to 720-850MB previously - this is based on my personal use) and RAM can be reclaimed more easily with an external program or script/task killer
- Some improvement in responsiveness especially in task switching
- I don't claim complete ownership of everything done here, credits for individual parts from numerous XDA and FB posts
- Please report any bugs
According to symphonyx7's excellent review,
It should be noted that the MyPhone A919i is also known as the Micromax A116 Canvas HD in India. It is also known as the Wiko Cink Five in France, Fly IQ451 Quattro Vista in Russia, and Mobistel Cynus T5 in Germany. The OEM device of these phones is the Beidou Chi K Shallot/Scallion/Onion. The name approximately translates to "onion" as the OEM device does not have an English name.You can try this ROM too but I do not guarantee anything, just make sure you have a CWM backup in case something happens.