Monday, September 13, 2010

Cherry Mobile Q7i - One Day Only!

I had recently posted about my experiences with the Cherry Mobile D10. Now they are selling the Cherry Mobile Q7i cheaply for one day only - on September 17 at selected shops nationwide.

Newspaper Ad scan, courtesy of Cherry Mobile Facebook page
I think it's a steal at P2,990 considering that it has the following features:

  • Quad Band GSM
  • Dual SIM/Dual Standby
  • Analog TV
  • QWERTY keypad
  • microSD capable
  • Java-ready
  • Bluetooth 2.0 support
  • 2MP camera
  • Wireless FM radio receiver
  • MMS/WAP/GPRS
It should not be very far removed from its predecessor, the Q7, reviewed on another site here. Same China Phone interface and function set. The price tag (for that day only) and the promise of after sales support should distinguish it from other no-brand China Phones.

If you are in the market for a QWERTY phone that is packed with features and beats the Nokia C3 in terms of price, you can't go wrong with the Q7i.

Now, if I can find someone who'll buy two dual sim phones for P3,000, I might consider getting one for myself as well. Just to test its features. Hehe.

1 comment:

ara said...

actually, i just bought one now. and im happy to say my, effort to convince my mom to buy it for me was not gone to waste.hehe.