Friday, February 12, 2010

New Blog Post

I haven't been able to write for a while on my blog, for many reasons.

Many things have happened in the nine months since I last posted on this blog, but most of them have been posted in my Facebook account anyway. I also took the precaution of hiding this blog from public view because of my concurrent job application - some things written here might be misinterpreted or taken too seriously. Except for a very few instances, most of my acquaintances never take my statements at face value, so it would be anti-climactic not to be hired because of a silly blog post.

I lost all the previous comments because the free comment provider shut down its servers for good. It's back to the Blogger comment system for me.

This is just a test post. Once all the things fall into place, I might be motivated to write something more substantial. It might even be a celebratory or congratulatory post. Ü

No comments: