Saturday, February 21, 2009

Good Morning, Bacolod

This would be my last blog post from Bacolod City, for a long time at least. I have decided to move back to Iloilo for reasons that I shall not disclose here, but should be obvious to those that know me personally.

While I have gotten over my initial dislike of Bacolod, I have not reached the point where I would be sorely missing the experience. I have made friends here, yes: Ding, Edmar, Donna, Team Redline, TL Mon, TL Janice, MODs and iMODs, Tina, Nonie, Dora, Ara, Sourcing and Recruitment people, and the security personnel, among others. The friendship I shall cherish as I return to Iloilo.

But there are some things that cannot be overlooked for a very long time without being painfully obvious. Thankfully, technology has blurred geographical boundaries so I would be able to get in touch with them once in a while.

Anyhow, I am looking ahead, looking forward to coming back to Iloilo and staying longer than a week at a time. Maybe I can return to Bacolod during a vacation. Goodbye, Bacolod!

No comments: