Friday, January 16, 2009

Tomorrrow 3

I am doing a test run to see if I can reliably take an online exam after my shift. Tomorrow would be the moment of truth. I have studied for this exam for weeks; my exam schedule had been moved; and I was not able to apply for leave when it mattered. Earlier I pleaded with my supervisor to defer any post-shift overtime that they need me to render - because of this exam. I was apologetically explaining that I need to take this exam a little after 9AM (because my shift ends at 8:45, there would be no way I would be able to start the exam on time) and that I would usually agree to any overtime requests, but not at this extraordinary instance.

A little less than 4 weeks ago, I lost my Addict Mobile SIM card along with my cellphone. True to form, I still don't have word if there is an available replacement card - both in Bacolod and in Iloilo. I better get credit on this one as I have not been able to use my postpaid line at all.

How is your Mathematics? You might want to find out with the Open University (UK) online assessment here.

No comments: