Monday, January 12, 2009

Grin and Bear It

My midterm exam for one of the courses I am taking did not push through as originally scheduled. That event transformed the vacation leaves I took into a real vacation.

We just moved into a new home, with no chance of cable TV or internet being installed on site for the next 6 months or so. Doubly aggravating was the fact that if I wanted those wireless broadband prepaid things, I would be shelling out a lot of money for about 40 hours a month of access.

Our whole team did not get the schedule we so desperately wanted - the morning shift. Oh well, I guess the night differential should make up for it.

I have been very busy not worrying about all these setbacks, so I was not able to blog about how aggravating these events were initially. Of course I have no choice but to grin and bear it - like the chilling wind that makes my bones shiver even in the noontime sun.

No comments: