Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Google On Me

I am surprised that, even with the internet becoming more and more accessible to many people, it is still so hard for people to make an effort to check you through your online presence.

On the other hand, it might only go to show that I am so steeped in technology nowadays that I cannot understand why other people do not take advantage of it as much as I do.

Between my presence in social networking sites, bulletin board posts, and group email, one would be able to piece together the logic between my two ears.

Of course I am only talking about myself here. With other people, you won't be so lucky.

Why am I saying all this? Maybe because of the quintessential question that follows after a well-meaning officemate mentions to a newbie that "Carl's a doctor" -
Are you a doctor?
Hey, no offense, but you can always Google on me to find out.

No comments: