Friday, October 31, 2008

In My Life Today 19

A furious whirlwind of activity deterred me from making blog posts. As they are mostly work-related and are of no real value to the usual readers of this blog, I will not disclose them further.

Besides that, some aspects of my life have settled into some sort of normalcy. It would be a lot harder to rant about something nowadays.

That is not to say I don't like it. It may be too early to tell at this stage, but I could be on the verge of a major breakthrough here. I felt the same thing before major paradigm shifts - accelerated, accepted into medical school, shifted careers.

Oh right, the last one is not yet complete.

==

On a lark I checked out When I Grow Up by the Pussycat Dolls. Nice catchy song, with great dance moves that are easy on the eyes. And how ironic is it for me to consider what I want to be when I grow up? I guessed so too. But I'll pass on the boobies.

No comments: