Sunday, April 27, 2008

Random Notes 13

It's weird when you do get an inquiry on why, all of a sudden, my blog became less random.

To answer your question, PhD student Michelle P, I have been submitting posts to The Blog Rounds. (Read the introductory post by Brod Remo A. here.) I admit that it's easier to follow a preset theme than going out and posting a random facet of your ongoing life. Especially since you can't post everything that's going on in your life.

Unless you are someone like this person whose blog I was able to read before she took it down. Did my comments hurt?

==

I'm not sure if it's a good thing, but during one of my ferry trips on the reliable Ocean Jet (Iloilo-Bacolod), we were made to watch the first hour of 8mm.

Kind of amusing since there were scenes that previewed S&M, bondage, and snuff. Nice viewing for some families going home after a Boracay vacation. They should have showed Kung Fu Hustle instead.

No comments: