Saturday, March 01, 2008

Yes, I Am

After nearly 8 months of slowly being introduced to, and eventually realizing, the real story behind the scenes, I sent this to my friends yesterday afternoon.
Thank you for the memories.

It is unfortunate that I have to leave. I hope you understand that sometimes if you are dealt a bad hand, you have to cut your losses and quit while you're ahead.

I don't know what I'll be doing next. I did learn a lot, mostly on my own initiative, in my close to 8 months here at *******. So it's not a total loss for me.

Drop me a line here (email - Carl), read my blog, or look for me in Friendster or LinkedIn.

No hard feelings - I wouldn't mail you if I did.

I remain.
Carl
I guess my journey never ends... I feel a little like Ryu, which brings me to the imminent release of Street Fighter IV in arcades.

No comments: