Thursday, March 13, 2008

Letter from... Las Vegas?

From the inspired email address blank@blank.com, I get a comment on Letters From Callbox telling me this:
Good thing you approved those comments Carl. For
readers to know who you really are........It's
so lonely being you....Hayyyyyyyyyyyy. Cry,
cry, cry.....
Reader, you do the math. Click on the images to view a bigger version.

Image 1:



Image 2. Note the IP address on the lower left hand side of the screen, as well as the time stamp.



Image 3. Note the IP address, Time of Visit, Last Page View, Visit Length (!!), and, most revealingly, the Out Click URL, which is actually spelled out as http://www.haloscan.com/comments/carlshark1/3856713315239294971/



It's so frickin' obvious!! rom@cyberjava.com

As with the previous post, I could comment a lot about those posts, but I'll leave the reader to form his own conclusions. I mean, 48 minutes on my blog is even more than the time I spend on it myself.

I'm flattered. Especially since my blog is on Page 1 for Google search on "callbox sales and marketing solutions". I didn't even need to do "proper SEO" for that.

Edit: A+Hosting replies below:

No comments: