Friday, February 22, 2008

My Newest Obsession

I am vulnerable to new fads, and the newest one is to append "Fail" to statements that illustrate this nicest of all them words.

And as most of my links (well, a significant few) have lost their activity, I have dared to add a blog that collects pictures that illustrate "Fail" beautifully. As Hillary Clinton have said, "Actions speak louder than words." (In comparing herself to her Obama-wonderful rival.)



Update:
Executing(%build): /bin/bash /var/tmp/pkgbuild-carl/pkgbuild-tmp-2.18874
+ umask 022
+ uname -a
SunOS solarisOnGabranth 5.11 snv_79a i86pc i386 i86pc Solaris
+ cd /export/home/carl/packages/BUILD
+ cd wine-0.9.50
++ /usr/sbin/psrinfo
++ grep on-line
++ wc -l
++ tr -d ' '
+ CPUS=1
+ test x1 = x -o 1 = 0
+ X11LIB='-L/usr/X11/lib -R/usr/X11/lib'
+ SFWLIB='-L/usr/SFW/lib -R/usr/SFW/lib'
+ GNULIB='-L/usr/gnu/lib -R/usr/gnu/lib'
+ export 'ACLOCAL_FLAGS=-I /usr/share/aclocal'
+ ACLOCAL_FLAGS='-I /usr/share/aclocal'
+ export CC=/usr/gnu/bin/gcc
+ CC=/usr/gnu/bin/gcc
+ export 'CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/X11/include -I/usr/gnu/include -I/usr/gnu/include/ncurses -I/usr/sfw/include'
+ CPPFLAGS='-I/usr/X11/include -I/usr/gnu/include -I/usr/gnu/include/ncurses -I/usr/sfw/include'
+ export 'CFLAGS=-O4 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -fpic -Dpic'
+ CFLAGS='-O4 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -fpic -Dpic'
+ export 'LDFLAGS=-L/usr/X11/lib -R/usr/X11/lib -L/usr/gnu/lib -R/usr/gnu/lib -L/usr/SFW/lib -R/usr/SFW/lib'
+ LDFLAGS='-L/usr/X11/lib -R/usr/X11/lib -L/usr/gnu/lib -R/usr/gnu/lib -L/usr/SFW/lib -R/usr/SFW/lib'
+ export LD=/usr/ccs/bin/ld
+ LD=/usr/ccs/bin/ld
+ ./configure --prefix=/usr --bindir=/usr/bin --mandir=/usr/share/man --libdir=/usr/lib --datadir=/usr/share --libexecdir=/usr/lib --sysconfdir=/etc --enable-shared --disable-static
checking build system type... i386-pc-solaris2.11
checking host system type... i386-pc-solaris2.11
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking for gcc... /usr/gnu/bin/gcc
checking for C compiler default output file name...
configure: error: C compiler cannot create executables
See `config.log' for more details.
Bad exit status from /var/tmp/pkgbuild-carl/pkgbuild-tmp-2.18874 (%build)
FAIL.

No comments: