Friday, February 08, 2008

Colors of the Heart

I'm still having a lot of things that are up in the air, so I can't post about them now. The problem is that I am so used to my personal circumstances being dynamic. People mistake it by telling me that I am "idealistic" when in fact I am being pragmatic. Wouldn't you agree with me in expecting standards in place instead of... (I should stop here.)

I am also concerned about the way the Hare Hare Yukai videos are being taken down, so I'll just give you something else for visiting.

One of my favorite OPs is from Blood+, 3rd Season. (Yes Mark, napanood ko na ang 50 episodes ng Blood=.) The tune is catchy and edgy. The anime OP is only up to 1:20+ but the rest of the song is of similar quality. The lyrics is nice (or at least the translation).

Download the song here: (Right-click and select "Save As")
Link

No comments: