Saturday, December 29, 2007

Vacation 2007

You'd think that after all the downtime I had during the first half of the year, it would be a long time before I ask for a vacation. But opportunity presents itself, and I will be going with my girlfriend Joy to Mambucal later for some much needed rest, relaxation, and reflection.

Would you believe that, even as I am labeled as "too transparent" by most of my acquaintances, I still have a lot of surprises in store for everyone? To put it more bluntly, I have only revealed about 25% of myself in these here blog pages.

What about the other 75%, you ask? (Or I presume that you'll wonder about.) Maybe another blog? Or three, to follow the logic? (Just kidding.)

Java Applets are a pain to learn, that's all I can say about that. Hope to learn enough soon to be able to decently program and move on to Java EE (Hey, it isn't illegal to dream, is it?)

What's up about people searching Tifa's image or their computers not booting ? Welcome to my blog! Don't forget to visit my LinkedIn profile - press the sidebar link. Please?

Ja ne, as they say in Japan. Or, to be more perplexing and cute at the same time, See yas!

No comments: