Friday, December 07, 2007

In My Life Today 15

My uber-boss was felicitous enough to allow me to stay... after that, he elevated my expected output to a new level that is nigh-impossible to attain.

This, even as the technology is not cooperating with the best of my intentions. I have been encountering technical glitches left and right. Oh well.

The bright note this week was finding a copy of Paul Sanghera's book SCJP Exam for J2SE 5. Being the good sport that I am, I will be sharing it with 3 officemates so that they too can benefit from the wonders of Java Programming.

By no means do I proclaim myself as master of all things Java. I'm too far off for that to happen this year.

But my goal is to take and pass the certification exam, so that something worthwhile will come out of my self-study sessions. I haven't felt this giddy preparing for an exam since the Math classes I took in high school.

Anyway, if you didn't notice, I added a LinkedIn button on the sidebar. Take a look at it, and maybe we can network together? It would be great to network here aside from Prengster - at least, my work experiences are diverse enough to be unique. No need for me to look for a template to spice up my page. Hehe.

I'll keep you all posted. The nature of my life is to assume a fast pace, and you may be surprised at the next turn. Even I surprise myself sometimes. My friend Ali was right when she said that I won't stay in one boring place for too long.

No comments: