Sunday, November 18, 2007

In My Life Today 13

On heavy rotation in my Playstation 2, eating precious time from learning Java: King Of Fighters XI.

Waiting to watch (as recommended by Mark): Lucky Star.

Just got my left upper wisdom tooth extracted yesterday. After more than one hour of valiant struggle by the husband and wife team of Drs. Tria, they managed to get the damn tooth out. True to form, my tooth had unfused roots and was semi-impacted. You could just imagine the hellish time I had on the dental chair, but it was nobody's fault.

Haven't been able to still install Solaris on my PC. Too busy, I guess, and too involved with my studying to allot the time needed for the tricky install. If I have time, I'll move this current Windows partition to my bigger HD and install Solaris on its own on the old HD.

Drop me a line - SMS, Prengster, Email (Gmail, Bluebottle).

No comments: