Thursday, August 02, 2007

8 Random Facts About Me

8 Random Facts About Me

I am so spoiled with the fast internet connection at the office. So much that I am about to throw a fit with these measly four windows taking up more than 5 minutes to load on my reliable, efficient, 56K PLDT Vibe unlimited dialup. (Note the sarcasm there.)

Thanks to Prudence and Madness, I was tagged to do this meme. It was coincidence that I checked her blog, and voila! I was tagged. The rules:

1. Post these rules before you give the facts.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. At the end of your post, choose (tag) eight people and list their names (linking to them).
4. Leave them a comment on their blog letting them know they’ve been tagged!


Random Facts about carlshark:
1. Before 1996, medical school was farthest from my mind.
2. I could sit in front of a computer for hours.
3. I finished 1942 when I was 11 by playing through it for 10 hours with lunch and washroom breaks. Then I got a fever afterwards.
4. I took the Mensa qualifying exam to escape the fixation of my senior resident for Charades every Saturday.
5. As of this year, my father and I have undergone similar operative procedures.
6. My ankles were both sprained 9 years ago, bothering me occasionally as they were not rehabilitated well.
7. I'd like to be a late night talk show host.
8. I've been doing this meme for 2 days straight just to satisfy the rules above with my slow internet connection.

8/2 AM: I'm going to be late for work if I continue doing this. Later!
8/2 PM: I was trying to end this article at work, where I have a more reliable internet connection. But no go, my boss is around. Hehehe.
8/3 lunchtime: Argh, forget about Rule #4. I can't access blogs and certainly cannot access Friendster here. Surprisingly, we love Google and Blogger. By the way, I'm on break. :)

Tagging:
1. Louise
2. Doray
3. Remo
4. Joe
5. Jeff
6. Jenifel
7. Kai
8. Maan

Maybe they'll see this, maybe they won't. I bet they'd see this, sooner or later. :)

Now that's over and done with, my break is over and I'm back to work.

No comments: