Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Where's Carl?


Most blog posts are about my travails as I journey through life. I remember someone saying that blogs are no more than glorified public diaries of uninteresting people. Rather harsh for someone who failed to capture my imagination. Hehehe.

Anyway, it's been a long time since I've been with a group. And before it all becomes stale and recycled, you get to have some fun with people and be yourself. This past few days, I have been with a new set of companions. For a change, I'm one of the oldest in this group, a far cry from previous associations where I was the perennial whipping boy by virtue of my youth.

In a few days I will see less and less of them; but that's to be expected. At least, I spent time with a unique set of people, and again, even just for a fleeting moment, I belonged to a group.

Note: due to a Non-Disclosure Agreement I cut a significant part of the original post. I guess one of the drawbacks in my possible new career is not being able to make something like Triage Tales. Those are the breaks, I guess.

Okay, I'm studying for another one of those blasted exams. Unless I become an unskilled construction worker, I guess there's no escaping the "lifelong learning" system to get ahead in any enterprise in life. Hope to see you later.

No comments: