Thursday, June 07, 2007

Thanks

This post is overdue, especially since I wasn't able to post for the past few days because Google tagged this blog as a spam blog. Which was weird, because I wasn't able to see any other site with the same content.

Thank you to everybody who expressed their concern and gave advice, suggestions and encouragement. To be fair, I would not be publishing their names because they are far too many for my often-sleepy head to remember. I am so bad with names.

As an update, I am coming home to a better living environment next week, and maybe do some non-hospital work in the interim. I have not experienced any symptoms for a very long time.

I will not let down my family and friends who have expressed their support in one form or another. Thank you, everyone, for your faith in my abilities and confidence that, like a lot of people before me, I would be able to overcome this temporary setback.

No comments: