Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Random Notes 4

I downloaded the background music for the Mii Channel and it sure is catchy. How I wish I could have a newfangled videogame machine...

I have updated my blogroll with the new addresses of Brod Remo's blog and Dr. Martin Bautista's very insightful blog.

===
If you're interested in knowing, I have been spending my convalescence playing some Sega Genesis games on my PS2, with some Metal Gear Solid 3 and Tekken 5 thrown in for good measure. There is still pain but I think I can manage. Haven't felt the need to take pain killers.

===
Soon I will be using my medical degree again. If petty hospital politics would manage to finally kick me out, my back would be against the wall. I may even look here for jobs. At least they get paid higher, work in an airconditioned office, and for 8 to 10 hours a day - with off days!

===
Any ideas on how to improve my Technorati ranking? I am at a loss here.

===
In one of the towns here, husband and wife are running for Mayor. Critics argue that this is only a stunt to perpetuate their hold on this town. If you ask me, they sure will receive a windfall during the final leg of the election, when block voting is negotiated and bought.

No comments: