Monday, March 12, 2007

Random Notes 3

The helplessness continues. If I didn't have my regular ECT sessions, I would be in a lot of pain right now.

But all's not lost. My countless hours spent on browsing the Joystiq website yielded a great discovery: MySims.

I wasn't a fan of the first one, but that's because I was playing the goal-oriented games on my emulators.

But the characters are so cute! You can't go wrong with anime-inspired characters.
==

On a totally unrelated note, I have received a lot of views from people searching for the Intarmed program. I don't know why you are searching for information - I guess you either are up for interview or just curious.

No, being a doctor does not make you rich.

No, working in the largest university-affiliated tertiary government hospital in the Philippines does not feel like working in these hospitals. At all.
So, if you feel any urge to be imperious over your high school peers for qualifying, do so now. Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame.

==

MySims. Coming to the Nintendo Wii and DS.





No comments: