Suffice it to say, I had a very bad case of acute acalculous cholecystitis that made my gallbladder look like a fist, and had to be operated right away.
I would like to thank
- Dr. Giovanni delos Reyes, Chairman, Department of Surgery, West Visayas State University Medical Center for operating on me and doing a superb job;
- Dr. Jose Senoi Gulmatico, Anesthesiologist, Chief of Clinics, West Visayas State University Medical Center, and Phi Kappa Mu brod, for making the whole ordeal more bearable;
- Dr. Ronnie Samoro, Pulmonologist, and Dr. Pat Palmes, Cardiologist, WVSUMC, for clearing me for surgery;
- Dr. Arlan Tabiling, Dr. Paul Lim, and the rest of the Surgical Residents of WVSUMC for their assistance and encouragement;
- The Admitting Section, for facilitating my admission post-haste;
- Nurses of the 3rd floor for great nursing care;
- My parents and sisters and Dr. Joy Saquibal, for being there to cater to my every whim and request.
- All others who have helped me through, in one way or another.