1) Forget the mailman coming to the Dorm, with the Typhoon and all.
2) A waste of a perfectly good post duty day.
3) No time to get Joy's PRC license card and certificate. Rephrase that to "no passage" through the notoriously flood-prone streets of España.
4) Leptospirosis patients in 2 weeks or less.
5) For once, the Emergency Room will have patients near Manila. Laguna, Cavite, and other provinces will have to make do with their hospitals for a change.
6) Hoping that some brave souls will actually go on duty today, so that I can be relieved and rest in my small space at the Dorm.