Thursday, June 15, 2006

Do Not Blog About Work

A friend told me this fundamental truth after he asked me when I was leaving my present job. He reminded me that a lot of people have been fired or demoted because of unsavory comments about work.

I don't think I have been exposing the steamy underbelly of the Philippine Medical System enough to be fired or demoted. I will leave that to investigative journalists.

Being able to blog is a catharsis, a release, and also a reminder of what my state of mind is at that particular period of time.

But, on the question on whether I will be leaving this new job... if I play my cards right, I don't have to deal with the aggravation of "responsible companions" ever again.
==

Many are saying that I have outlived my purpose here. Is this, then, the proverbial crossroads, where I will make a decision once again?

No comments: