Thursday, May 11, 2006

In My Life Today 3

Alternate Title: To Study Again

It is such a pain to restudy all the basic sciences, and reorient myself to a different style of questioning for the USMLE. I mean, I am working a minimum of 78 hours in-hospital, and even though we have it easier than some other specialties (*cough, cough* Surgery), I still can't find the time to restudy them all.

I think I'm in a suicide mission. Hope my Tita, who is financing my exam, doesn't read this. Hehehe.

I have revised my study targets to 5 books: First Aid, Pharmacology, Pathology, and Physiology; and a Qbook. I know this is going against the advice of my classmates who took the Steps, passed, and are awaiting their residency positions in June.

My Chief Resident is wondering why I am getting such low grades in the exams...

No comments: