Saturday, February 25, 2006

Triage Tales 7

Disclaimer: The following story is a work of fiction. All similarities to people, places, things and events are coincidental by nature.

A bespectacled man, slightly balding, marches into the ER with his brother in tow. They don't look like they need emergency help, but the man with the glasses makes it look like they should be treated with respect.

"What seems to be the problem, sir?"

"I am Attorney D****** from the Legal Office."

"If you would seat your patient here and tell me his problems then I could assess him."

"I have no time for this."

He storms to the nearby table, addressing the doctors:

"Who is the head of this ER right now? I just want to have the suture removed on my brother and be on my way. I have no time for lists and filling up forms."

Oooookay. Attorney D******, I hope this reduces nhei's time to do a lot of work.

Ang hirap naman i-Google ng taong ito, non-existent.

==
I liked the gifts my girlfriend gave me for two close celebrations recently. Truly, the simple things are the most beautiful of all things.

No comments: