Monday, November 28, 2005

Gunstar Heroes

Am rediscovering the joys of Gunstar Heroes. Even downloaded some MP3s for it from Galbadia Hotel. Of course I've played the spiritual counterpart on the GBA, Gunstar Super Heroes. Here is the official site.

I would point you to the above links to discover what I am talking about. Imagine Contra on steroids.

Both games finished with some strong-arm tactics and carpal tunnel-inducing ninja skills. I miss my Sega Genesis days, back to a simpler time... sipping Fanta while waiting for my game buddies at the videogame rental shop. :)
==

The very shortlived spark of interest on medical workers leaving is supplanted by the resurrection of a fossil 5 months after he mysteriously vanished. Hello, Garci!

Filipinos do not really care if, in the next couple of years, they will scramble for beds in the most adequately staffed hospitals. What they care more about, is what a pre-scripted, debriefed, and most possibly brainwashed person would say about cheating in Philippine politics. Which happens all the time anyway - ask any man on the street and chances are you'll find people desperate enough to justify selling their votes to the highest bidder.

I'll return playing Columns on my emulator when that happens.
==

What concerns me now, more than ever, is if I would get a coveted spot in the dormitory of the next "gig" I'll be doing. With January around the corner...

A lot of things are still up in the air with regards changing my employment situation... but then you really need to sacrifice a bit for a better life. That's what I have been telling myself for the past months, and I am beginning to believe myself.

No comments: