Monday, September 12, 2005

Joy and Me in an Internet Cafe

It is 2025H and Joy and I are cubiclemates in an internet cafe. She is more adept at this mIRC stuff than I am... have been using the chat protocol for nothing more than leeching. But I digress.
==
So much in common between us two. She is proof that, "Good things come to those who wait."
==
Conrado de Quiros reminds us again of the brilliance that is Senator Miriam Defensor-Santiago.
"So," Santiago sneered, unraveling her guiding principle in life, "you made the unusual deviation from the usual career path, since you and I and all UP law graduates virtually pursue the same career path after graduation... We try andget the highest salary we can get."
==
I actually interviewed Madam Miriam for my Komunikasyon III report when the Senate was still in the National Museum. And she just lost her protest against arch-nemesis Fidel Ramos. She's my idol.

==
Was going to post something about the Philippines being 84th in Quality of Life, but I have to go and be a good boyfriend :)

No comments: